Breanne W. Martin
Breanne W. Martin is a 2011 graduate of Seattle University’s joint degree program in which she obtained a Law Degree and a Master of Business Administration. In recognition of her scholastic achievements, Breanne received Dean’s List honors and the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for legal writing. Breanne served as a contributing writer and editor for the Seattle Journal for Social Justice and was an active member of the Student Bar Association, Graduate Student Council, and Women in Business Association.
Prior to attending Seattle University, Breanne graduated cum laude from Portland State University earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in marketing and advertising and a minor in communications.
Before starting with our firm in 2012, Breanne gained valuable experience while serving as an intern with the Washington State Office of the Attorney General, King County Superior Court, and King and Snohomish County law firms.
Breanne practices in the areas of family law, landlord-tenant law, estate planning and probate, and personal injury law.
In her spare time, Breanne enjoys traveling, camping, cooking, attending sporting events, and spending time with her husband and two sons.
- Seattle University, School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Seattle University
- Honors: Dean's List
- Portland State University
- B.S. cum laude
- Major: Business Administration
- Minor: Communications
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Member
- Snohomish County Bar Association Family Law Section, Member
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Washington State Office of the Attorney General, Intern
- King County Superior Court, Intern
- King and Snohomish County law firms, Intern