A Multidisciplinary Firm
Representing Clients Throughout Snohomish County
At Bailey, Duskin & Peiffle, P.S. we have been assisting North Snohomish County businesses and individuals for over 60 years.
Based in Arlington, our law firm provides practical and cost-effective representation for businesses, municipalities, and individuals.
Whether we are drafting an agreement or helping to resolve a dispute, our lawyers maintain an unwavering focus on our clients' objectives and interests.
Contact us to schedule a consultation about your case.
With more than 100 years of collective experience and comprehensive legal knowledge, our attorneys assist clients with a range of legal matters.
Our practice areas include:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Construction liens and construction defect litigation
- Testamentary subdivision of property
- Landlord-tenant issues (Lease agreements, evictions)
- Escrow services
- Foreclosures and forfeitures
- Boundary disputes
- Car and truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Durable powers of attorney
- Community property agreements
- Revocable living trusts
- Health care directives
- Probate avoidance
- Representing personal representatives
- Creditors' claims
- Estate distribution
- Trust and estate litigation
- Business formation (Corporations, LLCs, LLPs, partnerships, sole proprietorships)
- Drafting of contracts
- Commercial and industrial leases
- Business sales and purchases
- Noncompete and non-disclosure agreements
- Contract litigation
- Insurance questions
- General business law matters
- Real estate acquisition
- Growth management Hearings Board proceedings and appeals
- LUPA appeals
- School and fire district law
- Hospital District representation
- Bidding assistance and disputes
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Legal separation
- Child custody
- Step-parent adoptions
- Third party custody (grandparent custody)
- Contempt proceedings
- Protection orders and harassment orders
- Child support
- Custody and support modification
- Spousal maintenance
We have the ability and resources to take on complex cases, and we have proven courtroom skills in state and federal courts.
In every case, personal service is a priority for our firm.
Contact us to discuss your legal issue.